What can I do on the Listen Rinse Repeat website?
All The Things! Listen to the episodes, discover the shows our contributors are part of, learn about the project and those behind the scenes, get links to our merchandise, and so much more. This list of FAQs will help you find your way.
I want to contribute! How do I do that?
That’s wonderful, thank you! So, there are a couple of ways to do that, depending on your situation.
- If you have a completed episode of 20 to 50 seconds, ready to go in an MP3, our submission form is here:
Episode Submission Form
- If you’re a writer but need voice actors, you can find what you need on our Reddit:
Writers Seeking Voice Actors
- If you’re a Voice Actor in search of a writer, same goes for you. Find one another here:
Voice Actors Seeking Writers
- If you’re unable to produce the final MP3, email [email protected]. Depending on bandwidth, we may be able to find someone to help, but your chances of being published faster are better if you can find someone to help you. Audacity is a great application to start with!
Isn’t it gross to touch your phone in the bathroom?
Yup. But here’s a thing: you don’t have to. Many devices have hands-free ways to queue up and play a podcast!
- On Amazon Echo:
“Alexa, play Listen Rinse Repeat.”
- On Google/Android devices:
“Ok Google, play Listen Rinse Repeat podcast.”
- On Apple devices:
“Hey Siri, play Listen Rinse Repeat podcast.”
What if I want to know who’s behind LRR?
You’ll find the info on the band of miscreants on the “Staffonium” page:
Can I get a Listen Rinse Repeat tee shirt?
You betcha. We’ve got awesome designs by Lee Shackleford and Karin Heimdahl that would look spectacular on you! Find a link to our store on Tee Public here:
Shop to Help
How can I keep up-to-date on your doings?
We have a newsletter we’d love for you to sign up for. We promise not to spam you or give others your email address.
How else can I help LRR?
There are lots of ways you can help us!
- Leave a rating or review any place you listen to us: Podchaser, Apple Podcasts, etc.
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. Join our Discord channel on the Cast Junkie server. Talk us up in our Reddit community.
- Share, share, share. We want LRR to go viral – not COVID-19 or the flu or any other nastiness that can be prevented by washing our hands.
- If you know of a press outlet that might appreciate a good-news story, point ‘em our way. They can find a contact form or email on our Contact page:
Well, we’d love for you to keep coming back. Check out the new stuff. Wash your hands. Take care of yourselves and each other.